Updated March 13, 2022
Mandatory vaccination policy to remain until April 30, 2022 and mask policy to remain until May 31, 2022.
The University of Ottawa and all other Ontario universities will maintain mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies until the end of current winter term.
- Prior to arrival on campus, all employees, student and visitors must completed uOttawa’s COVID-19 Vaccination Declaration and your Daily Health Check-In. If you do not pass the assessment, please do not attend this activity.
- You must create a activity checkpoint for your activity. At the activity checkpoint, participants will be asked to present your vaccination passport and government ID (with your name and date of birth) for verification.
All participants and speakers must follow travel guidelines.
The event organizer must work closely with the Conventions and Reservations Coordination Agent to implement a health and safety plan (PDF, 277KB). Your Coordination Agent will also forward you our latest in-person COVID-19 checklist to prepare for your activity. This documents includes directives for:
- Physical distancing and environmental measures
- Hand sanitizing, cleaning and disinfection
- Face covering and personal protective equipment
- Safety guidelines and risk mitigation
- It is mandatory to have a list of participants with their full contact information to keep track of that quantity of participants, and for contact tracing purposes by OPH, should anyone report symptoms.