- 13 years of age OR Bronze Star certified
- Ability to swim at least 500m and support oneself in deep water.
- Completion of Swimming Lessons or Swimmers’ Camp recommended
- Materials (provided): Canadian Lifesaving Manual and Bronze Medallion Workbook, CPR Face Shield
- Target Audience: Competitive aquatic athletes, leadership campers.
Successful candidates receive:
- Bronze Medallion certification
- Emergency First Aid with CPR-B/AED certification
All of our camps are offered bilingually.
|June 27 – 30, 2022||19107||$300|
|July 18 – 22. 2022||19099||$350|