Pedometer Challenge: Step out of the office and get moving October 17-23!
1. Gather participants to join your team (we suggest 10 participants per team, but you may have more or less; it’s up to you);
2. Come up with a team name;
3. As captain, send the name of your team and the preliminary team members to [email protected] by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 14th, 2022;
4. From October 17-23, 2022 (all 7 days!), collect your team’s average number of steps with a copy of your Team Form (all your steps throughout the day count, from when you wake to when you go to bed). You may use the steps conversion table for activities other than walking (such as cycling, swimming, etc.)
5. Submit your form to Elizabeth Dowden ([email protected]) by Tuesday, October 25th, 5 p.m.
uO Running Club
If you have any questions, please contact Jean-François Venne by email: [email protected]
Network of champions
Champions take part in monthly committee meetings and/or promote the initiatives and activities within their units. To become a champion or for more information on how to get involved, contact Benoit Lefebvre at [email protected]
Employee only classes - Coming Soon!
Looking for a way to squeeze in some much needed exercise in your overly packed day? Join an employees only classes or our lunchtime group fitness class, part of the all-inclusive membership.