- Explores, studies and experiments new ways of understanding problems.
- Treats challenges and unknowns as opportunities for learning and growth.
- Collects and synthesizes evidence to identify knowledge gaps.
- Develops original solutions, and draws rational conclusions from research material.
- Considers the context of a problem, uses appropriate methods to propose solutions with an understanding of feasibility and impacts.
- Proactively addresses innovations relevant for their field and looks to integrate them appropriately.
- Demonstrates initiative, ingenuity and perseverance in transforming ideas into actions, products or services.