The post-COVID-19 job market reality
Job search strategies and tools
Self-reflection and self-knowledge
LinkedIn and managing your online reputation
Are you an undergrad? Do you want to set clear, achievable career goals and prepare the right way for the labour market? With the Horizons program, you’ll develop the key skills to meet your goals and ease your transition to the workplace.
What does the program cover?
What will you get?
- A goldmine of information and advice to plan out your future confidently
- A certificate of completion
- A micro-credential easy to integrate in your email signature, CV or LinkedIn profile
How do you pass the program?
- Attend at least two workshops a year
- Complete the evaluation questionnaire each year
- Complete the required assignment each year and submit it via Brightpace.
When does the program take place?
February 23, 2022, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Workshop 1: Career & Job Search Essentials: What you need to know today to succeed tomorrow!
March 9, 2022, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Workshop 2: Sharpen Your Career Tools: Resumes, LinkedIn and your Online Reputation Management
March 16, 2022, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Workshop 3: Interview Skills and Tips: Ace the Interview and Land the Job