To receive a uOttawa card, you must present a valid government issued ID from the list below. If you previously obtained a student card and need a replacement due to a legal name change, you will be required to present two pieces of ID from the list below and will be required to obtain your new card in person at InfoService (TBT 129).
- Nexus card
- Driver’s licence
- Indian Status Card
- Ontario BYID card issued by the LCBO
- Federal government employee ID
- Provincial government employee ID
- Municipal government employee ID
- Ontario photo ID
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Certificate of Canadian citizenship
- Birth certificate
U-Pass cards, credit cards, or other forms of ID are not acceptable.