GNG 1103 - Engineering Design
- Controlled interaction with clients.
- One client per section, meet clients 3 times.
- Approximately 600 students enrolled per year.
GNG 2101 - Introduction to Product Development
- Each student group has a client.
- Teams go and meet clients.
- At least 3 meetings with clients off campus.
- Approximately 350 students enrolled per year.
GNG 4120 - Introduction to Technology Entrepreneurship
- Students find clients.
- Students meet with 4 potential customers per week for 6 weeks.
- Approximately 200 students enrolled per year.