Are you ready?
Accessing a room or laboratory
- This service is designed to transfer hazardous materials within uOttawa (on-site) and includes the pick-up at one location and the drop off at another location on campus. An example of this service would be: transferring a 4L bottle of acetone from main campus to ARC, transferring hazardous materials for laboratory relocation (moves within campus).
- Important note: this service does not include the relocation of non-hazardous equipment or materials.
- : it is strongly recommended to complete this form before carrying out a new procedure or project
- Informed consent form for visitors and volunteers: Informed Consent Forms are required for all unpaid individuals wishing to carry out research at the Faculty of Engineering. Please note that informed consent forms are tailored to specific situations. Supervisors must therefore contact their respective departmental/school administration to request an informed consent form, well ahead of the new individual's arrival. This form must be completed before the individual's start date. Please do not hesitate to contact should you have any questions.
Training and responsibilities
- Register for (for students in CVG, MCG and EECS)
- Register for (for students in CHG and CVG/Environmental engineering)
Documentation and procedures: