Self-serve printers location at our faculty
CBY B105, STE 1000D and STE 0110.
Printing and photocopying options
- A document that is submitted for printing can be printed on any self-serve printer on campus. If the printer is out of order, you can use any other self-serve printer to print your document.
- You can print documents directly from your laptop.
- You can print and scan documents by using a USB key on the self-serve photocopiers. These photocopiers are available in the basement of Colonel By Hall and in STE 1000D.
- A cash-to-card dispenser is available in STE 1000D.
- If your document did not or does not print, you can contact uOttawa Card Services at [email protected], 613-562-5893, or visit them in person at UCU Room 106 to discuss being refunded
If you notice a problem with a self-service printer, you can report it by calling 613 562-5800 at ext. 6856, or at [email protected].