Discover our workshops and choose the one(s) that will best suit your students’ interests and your curriculum.
- Select two potential workshop dates. Registrations for workshops are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive an email from Adventures 1-3 business days following the receipt of your application. Occasionally, it can take up to 5 business days for us to contact you. If you do not hear back within a week, please send us an email at: [email protected].
- Once your registration has been processed, we will send you an email with a tentative schedule. You must review it thoroughly then reply by email to either confirm your registration or make changes.
“Advanced 3D printing” and “Laser cutting” must be the first session booked in the morning or afternoon since these workshops are a minimum of 2 hours. This is to allow for processing time of printing or cutting. For this reason, there's a maximum of two “Advanced 3D Printing” or “Laser cutting” workshops that can be booked each day.
English, French, and Immersion
At your school or location
- $525 for a full day (4 workshops, for up to 4 classes)
- $995 for a full day (8 workshops, for up to 8 classes)
- $335 for morning only (2 workshops, for up to 2 classes)
- $395 for a full day (up to 4 workshops)
- $295 for half a day (up to 2 workshops)
$115 per workshop, per group
$350 per 2-hour long workshop, per group
Maximum 30 students per workshop
Preparing for your event
Our dynamic instructors will come to your school with the Maker Mobile or will meet you and your group online!
Requirements for in-person workshops
- The teacher must always remain in the classroom and will be required to complete a short evaluation at the end of the workshop.
- Classroom or laboratory with at least 2 electrical outlets
- A projector
- Wi-Fi access (please have the password ready for our instructors)
- For a 3D printing workshop, we will need a table to install our three 3D Printers (close to power outlets)
- Access ramp to bring in the machinery (if available)
Requirements for online workshops
The teacher must always remain in the meeting and will be required to complete a short evaluation at the end of the workshop.