- Prerequisites are required in order to ensure that you have acquired the necessary knowledge to complete the course successfully and to satisfy the requirements of your program of study.
- If you believe that you have the necessary knowledge to complete a course offered by the Faculty of Engineering without having successfully completed the missing prerequisite course, you must justify the reasons in the form and ensure that you respect the eligibility criteria.
The following prerequisite waiver requests will not be accepted if:
- You have not yet completed a minimum of 24 course units at our University
- You have failed the prerequisite course
- You are currently on academic probation
- There is a financial hold on your student record
- You are enrolled as a special student