How to claim
Submit on-call claims electronically.
- Electronic submissions are to be completed by the resident, indicating whether the call was "In-Hospital/In-House", "Converted Home/Out of Hospital", "Home/Out of Hospital", "Qualifying Shift" or "Rounding".
- Claims not submitted within the timeframe will not be paid except for circumstances reasonably beyond the control of the resident.
- If the timing of receipt of claims does not comply with the agreement, the stipends received outside of this window will not be paid. Claims will be checked against call schedules for accuracy.
- Call stipend payments for University of Ottawa Postgraduate Medical Residents will be processed once monthly.
- MOHLTC funded residents will be paid via the University of Ottawa, Paymaster Office for Medical Residents (3021 RGN).
- Electronic claims not completed correctly cannot be automatically submitted.
Submit your on-call stipend claim by the deadline.
- help sheet with instructions on how the new system works, and where to obtain log-in or claim submission support.
The Paymaster Office for Medical Residents
(training under the PARO-CAHO Collective Agreement):
Nicole Proulx, Financial & Payroll Officer, University of Ottawa
For further information, please call 613-562-5800 ext. 1656