The exchange program is an integral part of University of Ottawa’s strategic plan to allow our students to become true global citizens. It aims to train graduates who are skilled and open to the world by offering them this international dimension.
What do students gain by participating in the exchange program?
- Access to recognized international partner institutions
- Credit towards their uOttawa degree
- Students pay regular uOttawa tuition fees, rather than international student fees at the host university
- A guaranteed student mobility scholarship
- Support services to ensure a quality academic experience in a secure setting
Agreement in Mathematics with the University of Bordeaux
The University of Ottawa has an agreement restricted to mathematics students with the University of Bordeaux. The for the most popular math courses offered by this institution have already been approved by the Faculty of Science. This opportunity allows students to take a variety of mathematics courses, some not offered at the University of Ottawa
Known worldwide for its wine, Bordeaux is a wonderful city rich in history and cultural heritage. It is near the sea and the Pyrenees and part of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Most higher education is performed on the University Campus Pessac Talence Gradignan, one of the largest campus in Europe.