The Conflict Studies and Human Rights Association (CHRA) consists of different members representing the students registered in the undergraduate program.
Our mandate is to organize events in which students can meet their colleagues, professors, and gain information about subjects related to the Conflict Studies and Human Rights program. We also address the academic needs and rights of our students through relationships at the program administration level.
Here is a quick breakdown of the positions:
- President –
- VP of Internal affairs –
- VP of Academic affairs –
- VP of Communications -
- VP of Equity, Activism and Philanthropy Affairs -
- VP of Finances –
- VP of Social Affairs anglophone –
- VP of Social Affairs francophone -
- Director of Sustainability and Environmental Affairs -
- Director of Bilingualism -
- Senior year representative anglophone -
- Senior year representative francophone
- Second year representative anglophone -
- Second year representative francophone
- First year representative anglophone
- First year representative francophone
Our office is located at FSS 2037. It is a cozy place where you are always welcome; visit us whenever you want!