The University of Ottawa Library is pleased to provide the following specialized software:
- ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Desktop
We will add more software in the future.
Connecting to the Student Labs
- Follow this link:
- InstallVMware Horizon Clientif you need to save your working files to your OneDrive or local USB. Note that VMware Horizon HTML Access doesn’t support accessing your OneDrive or local USB yet.
- Launch VMware Horizon Client and click on ‘+’ to add a server.
- Type https://studentlabs.uottawa.ca/ in the Enter the name of the Connection Server.
- Login with your uOttawa credentials.
- Approve the sign-in request using MFA.
Note: Library remote apps will be available from 3 a.m. to midnight and will shut down for maintenance daily.
Follow these steps and instructions to:
- :You are responsible for saving and backing up your files. We strongly recommend saving your files on OneDrive or USB to avoid losing your work.
- :We provide bilingual keyboard options.
- : You need to login with your uOAccess.