- A Bruker EPR has been installed in MacDonald 012. It is now available for training and use.
- The Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe has been installed in D'Iorio 416. It is now available for training and use.
- The Fourier 300 is now available for use in the undergraduate lab after the construction in Marion Hall.
- The Varian INOVA 500 was decommissioned in July 2015 to make room for the new Bruker AVANCE III 600 with cryoprobe.
- The uOttawa NMR Facility is now equipped with a single crystal solid state NMR probe for the Bruker AVANCE III 400 NMR spectrometer.
The NMR Facility is here to serve your needs. We are well equipped with both solids and liquids instruments, including instruments for routine use as well as instruments requiring more user input. Our philosophy is to provide instruction to users enabling them to conduct their own NMR measurements. We also accept samples to be run on a service basis by a qualified technician. We love to discuss chemical problems for which NMR can help address, so please feel free to come and talk to us. We are in D'Iorio Hall room 416.