We are student mentors who focus on your academic success, who can teach you assistive technologies and learning strategies that work with your learning style. All students, University of Ottawa employees and community members are welcome.
We offer workshops and one-on-one appointments for training in technologies to improve your study skills and to help your learning process.
Some technologies include:
- Writing software and hardware to enhance note-taking skills
- Text to speech software to improve reading strategies
- Speech to text software to assist with writing tasks
- Mind mapping tools to better organize essays and projects
- Calendar and apps to better manage time